Even with the King’s School students enjoying spring break this week, there are a few sporting events to note:
- Two girl’s basketball games on Wednesday at King’s Garden Gym and Mike Martin Gym, from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Volleyball event on Thursday at Mike Martin Gym from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Soccer and Track practices at Woolsey Stadium on Friday from 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- Girls basketball Saturday afternoon from noon-6:00 p.m in King’s Garden Gym and Volleyball in Mike Martin Gym from 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- “All out Volleyball” in Mike Martin and King’s Garden Gym on Sunday from 2:00-6:00 p.m.
On Sunday there will be an Easter Church Service in Schirmer Auditorium, held by New Hope Church from 10:00 to 1:00 a.m. Parking and traffic will be managed on site for this event.